- " This testimonial is based on my five months of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training " Amrit Singh Co-founder, Resonant Systems (Noida)
- " I started training with Mr. Basu as I wanted to learn Kick-Boxing " Rahul Singh Solanki Director. Cybex Exim Pvt. Ltd (Noida)
- " I have been training with Basu for more than 6 months. To begin with, I joined kick boxing"Praveen Jaipal Software Professional(Noida)
- "After trying a lot of options and big names,gyms, health clubs in the city," Tina Khalon ( Business Professional )
- " It's really a great platform where you can take your energy to the next level. Abhinav Atrey ( Student )
- " Suvro Sir is one of the best mixed martial arts coach around. He knows the subject well and only certified " Priyank Johari ( Founder : Rock my sales )
Cross Training Fitness and Cardio kickboxing What is Cross Training
The term cross training refers to a training routine that involves several different forms of exercise. While it is necessary for an athlete to train specifically for their sport if they want to excel, for most exercisers cross training is a beneficial training method for maintaining a high level of overall fitness. Cross training is the combination of multiple sports, along with cardio, flexibility and strength training, to achieve maximum physical conditioning. Cross training is not a specialized fitness program but a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of ten recognized fitness domains. They are Cardiovascular and Respiratory endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy.
Why Cross Training with cardio kickboxing
"We blend authentic kickboxing training with intense calorie burning exercises, phenomenal resistance training, Pilates, Yoga and Russian Kettlebell system of fitness and dynamic Strength"
Cross training is a great way to condition different muscle groups, develop a new set of skills, and reduce boredom that creeps in after months of the same exercise routines. Cross training also allows you the ability to vary the stress placed on specific muscles or even your cardiovascular system. After months of the same movements your body becomes extremely efficient performing those movements, and while that is great for competition, it limits the amount of overall fitness you possess and reduces the actual conditioning you get while training; rather than continuing to improve, you simply maintain a certain level of fitness. Cross training is also necessary to reduce the risk of injury from repetitive strain or overuse.
Cross training limits the stress that occurs on a specific muscle group because different activities use muscles in slightly different ways .
Benefits of Cardio Kickboxing and Cross Training
- Reduces exercise boredom
- Allows you to be flexible about you training needs and plans
- Produces a higher level of all around conditioning
- Conditions the entire body, not just specific muscle groups
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Work some muscles while others rest and recover
- Can continue to train while injured
- Improves your skill, agility and balance